Service Delivery Manager
Denise brings over 20 years of IT, and customer related experience to Indigena Solutions. Her primary strength is working with the client to identify their needs and to assist all teams involved in developing business solutions to improve customer service. Denise joined Indigena Solutions on September 25th 2015, accepting a role as a Service Delivery Manager for the Business Process and Infrastructure Services teams. Her responsibilities include managing end-to-end delivery of IT services (end user support, coach and mentor delivery team, and incident/risk management) all the while following ITIL best practices. She is also the liaison to end users and stakeholders for business issues to ensure quality of services and support.
During Denise’s career she has gained valuable experience giving her a wide range of skills. Her past employment has been with corporations such as Datatech, Intrawest, Arinc/YVR, lululemon, SHL Communications, Software development companies and various Managed Services providers. Through her career she has gained the following strengths:
• Analyzing metrics for service requests and incidents to identify problem trends and adjust training/support of technical staff accordingly.
• Improve the development of support staff with cross-training and transform teams to be highly successful.
• Managed service and support teams from 3-26 members in size.
• Developed organizational-level strategy towards meeting customer goals and aligned staffing models and project priorities towards meeting these.
• Reduced support costs by developing new workflows and support processes.
Denise is a logical thinker and has an eye for detail. Her ability to lead others and implement new process and policy has been a strong attribute that employers define as her strength.